V PILLOW DESIGN
This Boomerang pillow is a supportive wrap-around pillow. Often referred to as the V Pillow or V Shaped Pillow. Our Boomerang Pillow is standard sized, supportive, and plump.
You will sleep soundly knowing you are spreading kindness in the world, as your purchase is helping a woman experiencing homelessness.
- V Shaped pillow
- Medium to Firm V support pillow
- Neck & Head Support
- 50% of my profits go to supporting women experiencing homelessness
- Standard Sizing – 60 x28 cm (arm) x 24 cm (width)
- Materials: 100% cotton outer, polyester fill to ensure longevity and ease of cleaning.
- Care: Machine Washable, see tips here for keeping your how to wash your pillow
- Free Delivery
- 120 day returns
- No Plastic Packaging
- Low Allergen
- Vegan Friendly
THE PERFECT PILLOW
When you buy four pillows you fund one nights accommodation for a woman experiencing homelessness.
Did I mention our pillows are ethically sourced & made in Melbourne, Australia?
A good pillow is essential for a good nights sleep. See our blog here for tips about choosing the right pillow for you.
Our Bedroom Pillows are 100% consciously sourced, with no single-use plastic packaging. Low allergen, machine washable for a long-life. We pride ourselves of paying fair wages, and recycling everything we can. We’re passionate about building a good, conscious business.
- Buy on a subscription for a 10% discount, and we'll deliver a new pillow to your door in 12 months’ time. Because who wants to sleep on germy old pillows year after year?
- Mix and Match pillow styles so everyone in your household gets the pillow they need
WHAT IS A BOOMERANG PILLOW OR V PILLOW?
A Boomerang pillow is a V shaped pillow that hugs around the body and provides extra support. They are often used during pregnancy, feeding and recovery from surgery. Boomerang pillows are also known as V Pillows or ‘Banana Pillows’.
People enjoy using them as they offer more support than a traditional cushion or pillow when on a sofa, feeding a baby, or sleeping for women during the later stages of pregnancy.
Apart from using the Boomerang pillow as a pregnancy pillow, there are a number of other uses that we have listed below:
On your lap while watching TV or Netflix
Useful for resting a cup of tea, reading your book without craning your neck.
Recovery from Surgery
Many men and women use a boomerang pillow post surgery, as they are a larger pillow and offer more support when sitting upright.
Resting with Colds & Flu’s
They can be useful when recovering in bed from colds, surgery and the like. as they are larger and wrap around you feeling snug.
Support for Knees if suffering from back pain
The U shaped pillow fits well under both knees for supporting you when suffering back pain – rising the knees and taking pressure off the back, when sitting on a sofa.
We recommend our Pregnancy Pillow for use as a boomerang pillow. We also recommend it as it is a standard size for U or V shaped pillow cases.
If you are looking for some help sleeping we have a Pillow Talk series with some great tips.
One of the dilemmas we’ve found with unusual shaped pillows is finding pillowcases. So we have listed below some recommendations for buying suitable pillowcases:
1. Pure You: These are a lovely soft cotton in pink. You can visit the store here.
2. Organature: These guys focus on all natural, no chemical production. They are of the few who do organic cotton in u-shaped pillowcases, are 100% Australian made and owned, and very high quality. You can visit the store here.
Amazing. Totally love it. I’m 33 weeks pregnant and this pillow has made sleeping 100% better. Comfortable and supportive. Also the delivery time was incredibly quick. Even with COVID. I highly recommend this product and added bonus that it’s also supporting vulnerable women. Great job GoKindly
Thank you! We are so happy to hear our boomerang pillow is helping you sleep so much better. Wishing you and the family all the best :)