Best Pillows in Australia: Top 10 (2022 reviews)
Looking for the best pillows in Australia? We know that there are many pillow brands and pillow types such as: Memory Foam pillows, Feather Pillows, Polyester pillows, and Latex. So we have come up with a list that will save you time and money by giving you a review of the best pillows.
A comfortable pillow should conform to the contour of your neck and head, otherwise you can suffer shoulder and neck pains. We review pillows that are suitable for side sleepers, back sleepers, tummy and combination sleepers.
A key tip for choosing a pillow is to make sure the firmness and loft match your sleep position. Also, as it is January and warm, choose a pillow and mattress that is breathable. Lets go through our top picks.
Australia's Top Rated Pillows
- Best Value: #GoKindly Signature Pillow
- Best for Neck Pain: Spinaleze
- Best Memory Foam (Design): Koala pillow
- Best Memory Foam (Side Sleeper): Ecosa pillow
- Best Soft Pillow: Downtime down pillow
- Best Latex: Dunlopillo Latex
- Best Foam (Back Sleeper): Sleeping Duck
- Best for Hot Sleepers: Tontine ComfortTech
- Best Premium: Therapillo
- Best Adjustable Firmness: Eva